PRODUCT UPDATES | July 28, 2021
Share Video Content Easily Using ACP Decisions Quick Start
Reading Time: < 1 minutes
When time is of the essence, clinicians can now share video content more efficiently using My ACP Decisions Quick Start. Our pre made codes enable users to access specific video content with a simple web link. Also, Providers can bypass logging into the My ACP Decisions platform, freeing up their time.
Bonus: Providers can use the same code multiple times to share video content.
- Receive pre-made code(s) from ACP Decisions (one code per video).
- Visit www.mycode.today and enter the pre-made code(s) to access content. Show content at point of care or share pre-made code(s) with the patient so that they can view it multiple times.
Content viewed using an ACP Decisions Quick Start code can be tracked in the Reporting tab of the My ACP Decisions platform. These views will appear as “Completed by Other.”
Clinicians can still use the platform to prescribe and create custom codes to share video content with their patients.
If you would like to learn more about the ACP Decisions Video Library, please contact us!
About the ACP Decisions Video Library
- Providers have access to over 400 professionally-crafted video decision aids in over 23 languages with native speakers.
- Utilization of the video library is evidence based with over 20 randomized, controlled trials involving 10,000+ patients.
- ACP Decisions’ videos are listed as a fundamental resource for patient education and engagement in the National Quality Partners Playbook™: Shared Decision Making in Healthcare.
- ACP Decisions’ end-of-life care patient decision aids are certified by Washington State Health Care Authority.