ACP Decisions partners with healthcare organizations to implement patient-centered advance care planning. Our video decision support tools are professionally crafted after rigorous review by leading experts in medicine, geriatrics, oncology, cardiology, ethics, and decision making.
- Patients and families who are actively engaged in their own health care.
- Strong patient-doctor relationships based on shared knowledge and open communication.
- High quality medical care that reflects patients’ preferences and goals.
- To help patients partner with their clinicians to plan for future medical care.
- To help patients and families make informed healthcare decisions by offering educational videos that accurately portray their medical conditions and treatment options.
Angelo Volandes, MD, MPH
Aretha Delight Davis, MD, JD
Co-Founder/Chief Executive Officer
Elmer D. Abbo, MD, JD, MBA
Lenny López, MD, MPH, M. Div
Michael Paasche-Orlow, MD, MA, MPH
Chief Quality Officer
Cynthia Garde, MBA
Chief Technology Officer
Medical Advisory Board
Critical Care · Dr. Mangala Narasimhan | Geriatrics & Palliative Care · Drs. Tara Liberman and Gabriela Solis | Nephrology · Dr. Candace Halinski | Palliative Care · Drs. Maria Carney (Chair of the Board), Alex Rimar & Diana Martins Welch | Surgery · Dr. Matthew Weiss
We are thankful to the patients and families who agreed to be filmed for the purpose of educating other patients and improving healthcare decision making for everyone. Today, many healthcare organizations and system throughout the United State use our video support tools to improve patient care and engagement.